Thursday, November 13, 2014

Trader Joe's Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter Fudge

A Trader Joe's opened in Boulder this year. While this location doesn't sell any of the wine they are so famous for, there are plenty of other things (so much cheese!) that keep me coming back. The latest? Cookies & Creme Cookie Butter. I barely made it out of the store before I tore into it for a little taste. The only thing that stopped me was that I had a plan for it... this plan: Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter Fudge. 

Trader Joe's Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter Fudge

Ingredients
  • 11oz Trader Joe's Cookies and Creme Cookie Butter
  • 10.78oz (1 regular bag) Hershey's Cookies'n'Creme snack size bars
  • 10 Double-stuffed Oreos, chopped
Directions
  1. Line a 9x9 or 7x11 glass baking dish with wax paper. 
  2. Chop Cookies'n'Creme bars and melt in the microwave. (I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but they melted nicely and easily.)
  3. Stir cookie butter into melted chocolate and then stir in chopped Oreos.
  4. Spread into wax paper-lined dish and stick in freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
  5. Optional: grab a spoon and eat the remaining cookie butter straight from the jar. (It may have been over a span of a few days, but that's pretty much what I did.)
  6. Remove from pan and wax paper lining, cut, and eat up!
Cookies'n'creme goodness in every bite times three! You could just dip the Oreos and the Cookies'n'Creme bars directly into the cookie butter, but this way is probably more socially acceptable.

1 comment:

  1. Crunchy is the word come into my mind right after I saw the picture. The recipe sounds tempting and I hope it tastes yummy too.

    ReplyDelete