Pumpkin Peanut Butter Pumpkin Brownies
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker™ Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
- 1/2T pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3c butter, softened
- 1/3c Jif's Whipped Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Pie Spice Flavored Spread
- 1 1/3c powdered sugar
- 1 1/2t milk
- 3/4c Nestle Tollhouse Pumpkin Spice morsels
- 3T butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease your fabulous "Edge" brownie pan (a 9x13 will do).
- Combine brownie mix, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree until no streaks are left, spread into pan, and bake as directed (25-30 minutes). Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- In medium bowl, beat together butter, pumpkin peanut butter, powdered sugar, and milk on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- Microwave morsels and butter together (will get a little greasy but keep stirring and keep an eye on it as it melts). Let it cool a smidge and then spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set.
- Cut and pig out.
Wasn't sure how I'd feel about the pumpkin-flavored peanut butter, but after trying this recipe, I'm a fan. Every layer tastes like leave-pile-jumping, jack-o-lantern carving childhood memories.
They'd make a great Halloween or Thanksgiving dessert. Be sure to grab the pumpkin PB and the pumpkin morsels when you get the chance though. You never know when they'll be off the shelves, and you definitely don't want to miss out on this.