Lately it feels like all I make is fudge. But it's so easy, so tasty, and there are so many varieties to try! I've already made this one three times—that's how good it is. Have you tried Jif® Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread? Gloooriouuus! It's featured in this fudge, and it's what makes it oh-so eatable and repeatable. Let's get to it...
Salted Caramel Cashew Fudge
- 1 jar (13oz.) Jif® Salted Caramel Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 12oz. white chocolate chips
- 1c cashews, chopped
- Line 9x9 pan with wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips in medium bowl in microwave.
- Stir salted caramel spread into melted chocolate until fully combined, then stir in cashews.
- Pour mixture into wax-paper lined pan, spread out evenly (trying your best not to eat it all right now), and place it in the freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
- Chop into bite-sized pieces and try to eat only one. (I usually cut it into quarters, cut each quarter into five slices, and then cut each of those slices into five pieces).