To me, seasonal flavors are the "Easter eggs" of food. You have to be on your toes to catch them, and when you do it's oh so satisfying. Pillsbury has come out with an array of bright and fruity cake and frosting flavors for the spring and summer. Not being able to choose just one, I found a way to combine a handful of them (as well as another seasonal treat) to make a yummery summery dessert.
Rainbow Sherbet Fudge
- 5oz Pillsbury Orangesicle Creamy Supreme Frosting
- 5oz Pillsbury Blue Raspberry Creamy Supreme Frosting
- 5oz Pillsbury Key Lime Creamy Supreme Frosting (16 oz.)
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 12 Fruit Punch Oreo Cookies (I think these may be a Wal-Mart exclusive)
- Line a 7x11 (9x9 or 8x8 will do) baking dish with waxed paper.
- Chop Fruit Punch Oreo Cookies into chunks.
- Separate white chocolate chips equally (4oz each) into three microwave safe bowls.
- One bowl at a time, melt white chocolate chips and stir one flavor of frosting into each.
- Equally distribute chopped cookies among three bowl and stir until combined.
- Gently fold together all three flavors of frosting/chocolate mixture and spread into wax paper-lined pan.
- Let chill in fridge one hour and cut into little pieces.
Fruity, colorful, and fun, this Rainbow Sherbet Fudge exemplifies summer. It's a great treat to make for the kids or to take to any picnic or barbecue.