- Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (family size!)
- 1 egg
- 1/3c oil
- 1/3 water
- 1c dulce de leche
- 1c marshmallow creme
- Grease 9x13 pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, egg, oil, and water, and stir (about 50 strokes) until just combined.
- Spread brownie batter in greased pan.
- Spoon and spread 1 cup marshmallow creme atop the brownie mix. Then top THAT with 1 cup dulce de leche and spread it all around. (I got mine from a can, but if you feel you must, you can make it from scratch).
- Bake as directed (21-23 minutes) and then bake some more if it's not done. (I went for another 10 minutes; it's probably all that goop on top).
- Let cool completely before slicing or else it will be a complete disaster... or if you want to eat it warm, skip the slicing and just dig it out of the pan with a spoon. No judgment.
Yum, yum, and yum. What's not to like? If you are a fan of the candy bar, you'll be a fan of these brownies. Make them now and thank me later.