General Mills Cereal Breakfast Pack Marshmallow Treats
- 1 package (all 8 cereals) General Mills Cereal Breakfast Pack
- 1 bag (10.5oz) min marshmallow
- 4T butter
- Prep 9x13 pan with shortening for easy removal after cooling.
- Open and combine all eight bags of cereal into one giant bowl.
- Restrain yourself from pouring a gallon of milk over it and eating the entire bowl right here and now.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large pot on the stove.
- Add marshmallows to melted butter and stir occasionally until the mallows are fully melted.
- Remove pot from heat and immediately add cereal, stirring until cereal is evenly and fully coated.
- Spread cereal-mallow mix into prepped pan and leave on counter to cool.
- Cut into 6x4 "squares" to get 23 (that's 24 minus the one that "fell on the floor") servings.
Pros: Quick, easy, Cheerios lower your cholesterol.
Cons: Harder to eat with milk and a spoon. (Although they are still completely dunkable.)
The verdict: If awesome were a crime, these octo-cereal treats would be guilty as charged.