Chocolate Bacon Cheetos
- 7-8 strips of bacon
- 1/3c brown sugar
- 2 bricks of chocolate baking bark
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prep baking sheet with non-stick foil and lay bacon on baking sheet.
- Coat each side of bacon with brown sugar, and cook until crisp (about 12-15 minutes), flipping once.
- Let the bacon cool completely and crumble all the good bits into a bowl.
- Melt baking bark in the microwave, and start dipping your Cheetos.
- While the chocolate on your Cheetos is still wet, sprinkle bacon crumbles over Cheetos so they are nice and covered (I found this ultimately worked better than rolling the chocolate-covered Cheetos in the bacon).
- Chill Chocolate Bacon Cheetos in the fridge until set, then scarf them down.
Oh. Man. I definitely forgot what I was missing with adding bacon to, well, everything. While regular chocolate-covered Cheetos are still a fabulous option for a quick and easy treat that your friends will love, if you've got the time, and the bacon, make these babies happen.