Red Velvet Pop Tart Truffles
- 6 Kellogg's Limited Edition Red Velvet Pop Tarts
- 6-8 ounces cream cheese frosting from a can
- Baking bark (white or chocolate, your choice)
- Pulverize tarts in food processor until they are crumbs.
- Add cream cheese frosting and mix until combined.
- Scoop into balls with your 2t cookie scoop.
- Chill in fridge to harden.
- Melt chocolate bark, coat truffles, and stick them back in the fridge until set.
The verdict? Yum! Kellogg's did a great job capturing the flavor of the red velvet cake, and when you add in the frosting and white chocolate, you'll want to drop your current honey bunny and ask these Red Velvet Pop Tart truffles to be yours forever.