Deep-Fried Crescent Roll Wrapped Ho Hos
- 1 can Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 5 Hostess Ho Hos
- oil for frying
- powdered sugar for coating
- Heat oil to 375 degrees in your totally worth the purchase Fry Daddy.
- Open crescent roll dough, unroll and fold in half to form a long, skinny rectangle.
- Roll the crescent roll dough out slightly to reach a length of 15 inches and then cut into five 3-inch pieces.
- Place a Ho Ho on each piece of dough and wrap the snack cake fully, sealing the seams. (I would suggest removing excess dough from the ends for even cooking. Feel free to use that extra dough to make sure the Ho Ho is sealed in there good.)
- Fry each cro-ho for two minutes on each side until dark golden brown.
- Let cool for 4 minutes, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.