You'll see the bites and pieces in later posts... once I figure out what I'm going to actually do with them. I knew I wanted to make Blondies with one set, and I thought this group—Kit Kats, Rolos, and Reese's Cups—would be up to the task. Feel free to use your favorite Blondie recipe for this. I'll post the one I used (from America's Test Kitchen) below.
Kit Kat, Rolo, and Reese's Cup Blondies
(I'm showcasing the most important part).
- 7 1/2oz AP flour
- 1t baking powder
- 1/2t salt
- 12T (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 10 1/2 oz brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2t vanilla
- 14 pieces each, mini Kit Kats, Rolos, and Reese's Cups, chopped in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your brownie pan. (I used my Baker's Edge, but a 9x13 would do in a pinch).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- In a different bowl, whisk the melted butter and brown sugar together until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined.
- Fold in chopped minis.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with a rubber spatula.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the top is shiny and cracked and feels firm to the touch (22 to 25 min).
- Place the pan on a rack and let cool completely.