Monday, July 29, 2013

Donut-Stuffed Cronut (The Crodo)

Yes, I’m jumping on the DIY cronut bandwagon. You knew it was going to happen sometime. However, you also know I like to give you guys a little something extra, just to keep you on your toes. In this case, that little something extra is... a donut inside. If you aren’t quite ready to make the transition from donut to cronut, these donut-stuffed cronuts (Crodo?) are for you. They have all the cakey goodness of a donut wrapped in the flaky texture of a crescent roll. The whole shebang is then deep-fried and covered in powered sugar, because why not?


For the full and fabulous recipe (although it's really just wrap donut in crescent roll and deep fry), visit Foodbeast.

1 comment:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life. I love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete