Strawberry Shortcake Fudge
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 1can Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Starter Frosting
- 1pkg Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Strawberry Shortcake Flavor
- 1 1/4c Nilla Wafers, chopped
- 3/4c dried strawberries, chopped
- Line 9x9 pan with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Mix and heat up frosting in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Combine chocolate and frosting.
- Stir in cookies and strawberries.
- Spread into wax paper-lined pan and chill in fridge.
- Chop into pieces and consume!
Like I said: a wonderfully sweet and crunchy bite of summer in the midst of the cold of winter. If you need a treat to brighten your surroundings, this is the one to make.