Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chocolate Covered Dill Pickle Pringles

Can you believe how long it's been since I've covered something strange in chocolate? Too long, for sure. So when I saw these at the gas station, I was like "Score!" Awesome find (although, I'm still in search of the Pringles holiday flavors).

Covering straight up pickles in chocolate has been on my to-do list for a long time, but I've been struggling to find the perfect pickle for the job. These seemed like a perfect way to try it out without having to make such a decision.



Chocolate Covered Dill Pickle Pringles

Ingredients

  • 1 can EXTREME Dill Pickle Pringles
  • chocolate bark

Directions
  1. Remove Pringles from can for easier access when grabbing and dipping.
  2. Line cookie sheet with wax paper.
  3. Melt chocolate; dip chip; let set... Enjoy?
These aren't for the faint of heart, but I had some real troopers try them for me. I think the thickness of the chocolate really tempers the intense pickle flavor, but you can definitely still tell its a pickle-flavored chip inside there. Coating the Pringles was a pain as I wanted to keep their shape intact for stackability. So would suggest only coating half: it's easier and would like the pickle-y-ness really shine... if that's what you're into.

No comments:

Post a Comment