Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Chocolate-Covered Cheetos Ice Cream

I recently purchased an ice cream maker. Be afraid. Be intrigued. Be ready to run out and buy one of your very own. That way you can make Chocolate-Covered Cheetos Ice Cream. You’re Welcome.
I know what you’re probably thinking, “Becky, you sure know how to rock a polar bear hat/scarf/mittens combo.” Thank you, and I know, right! But you’re probably also thinking, “Wouldn’t the Cheetos get soggy?” Not if you dip them in chocolate first! The coating creates a buffer around the Cheetos to help them maintain maximum crispiness for as long as this ice cream lasts (which won’t be long). I used the Simple Vanilla Ice Cream recipe that came with my Cuisinart Ice Cream AND Sorbet Maker (which, in and of itself, is an amazing ice cream and a perfect background for all kinds of crazy mix-ins).
Chocolate-Covered Cheetos Ice Cream
For the full cheesy, creamy, crunchy, chocolate-y recipe, visit Foodbeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment