Fruity Pebbles, Froot Loops, and Trix Cereal Bark
- 1 cup each of your favorite cereal (your the one who's going to eat it, so you just make it however you want)
- 12oz white chocolate chips (or other chocolate of your choice)
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Combine cereals in a big bowl.
- Melt chocolate chips and spread out on wax paper.
- Evenly drop cereal all over the chocolate and smash it down.
- Add some nice, cold milk to the left over cereal and eat it up while you are waiting for your chocolate to harden.
Yum yum yum! One yum for each cereal. It's a burst of fruity crunchy goodness with a nice solid, but subtle white chocolate undertone. Make it. Eat it. Love it.