Monday, June 11, 2012

Krispy Kreme Doughnut® Brownies

Have you been exercising and eating healthy for the past few months to get ready for swim suit season? Not me. Sun and sand? I don't much care for either. So where does that leave me? In the kitchen, thinking of ways to foil your plans of achieving that perfect bikini (or speedo... yowza) bod. And I think I’ve come up with a good one: Krispy Kreme Doughnut Brownies. Yes folks, ooey-gooey brownies chocked full of glazed doughnut awesomeness.

There’s no Krispy Kreme in Boulder, shocker. But there is one within driving distance. Sure it took a little extra time to get there and back, but we got a few extra doughnuts for the ride home, which turned into a few extra doughnuts for a soon as we got into the car.

The recipe mirrors the Pumpkin Pie Brownies I made last year. It’s bank, so why mess with a good thing?

Krispy Kreme Doughnut Brownies

For the entire recipe that will make you go nuts for doughnuts, visit Foodbeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment