Goldfish® Crackers Chocolate Bark
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1c EACH of cheese, originial, and preztel Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Crackers
- Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix the fishes (3c total) in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate chips and spread out on the wax paper.
- Pour fish over chocolate (I took the time to make sure it was a single layer of fish all securely smashed into the chocolate. You may have fish left over).
- Chill in fridge until set and then break apart into pieces.
For some reason the barks that I've been making lately have been getting all soft and melty on me. Anybody know why? I think it may be because I'm spreading them too thin. I'll have to figure that out next time.
Don't have much to say about these. They were okay. Nothing spectacular. I'm looking forward to trying it with all of the sweeter fish.