Friday, April 27, 2012

Strawberry Toaster Strudel® Truffles

How do you feel about Toaster Strudels®? Personally, I think there is way too high a pastry-to-fruit ratio, and all I really want to do is toss the strudel and squeeze the icing packet directly into my face. I prefer Pop Tarts because I like my toaster pastries like I like my men: cold, fruity, and covered in sprinkles. However, it seems that a great many people enjoy a nice toasty strudel in the morning, so who am I to judge? And actually, when making the truffles, I solved the not-enough-fruit issue (and I totally consumed some "leftover" icing), so everything worked out quite nicely.

Strawberry Toaster Strudel Truffles
 
Regardless of whether you are a toaster strudel kinda person (these truffles are great either way), check out the full recipe at Foodbeast.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic as always!! your photos looks more and more sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete