Pop Tart Truffles
- 6 Pop Tarts (I used Frosted Strawberry)*
- 2 to 3oz of cream cheese, softened
- white chocolate baking bark
*Why only use 6 when there are 8 in a box? Because I know you really just want to eat the other two...or maybe that's just me.
- Pulverize tarts in food processor until they are crumbs.
- Add cream cheese and mix until combined.
- Scoop into balls with your 2t cookie scoop.
- Chill in fridge to harden.
- Melt chocolate bark, coat truffles, and stick them back in the fridge until set.
The ratio was great! Truly you should only be using the cream cheese as a binder. You don't need these things to be gooey. And you definitely don't want the cream cheese to overpower the main flavor, which it didn't, as these were best described to me as Pop-Tart-y.