Food processors change lives. If you don't have one, go out and buy one. Get one for me while you're at it because, man, I am in need. However, I made do with my hands and a spoon with my most recent addition to my growing list of Little Debbie truffles.
Pecan Spinwheels Truffles
- 1 box (8 spinwheels) Pecan Spinwheels
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- white chocolate bark
- Crumble spinwheels in food processor.
- Add cream cheese to crumbs and process until combined
- Scoop into 2t balls and put in fridge to set.
- Melt bark; coat truffles; return to fridge to harden chocolate shell.