Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funfetti Fudge

I love all things cake, so when I saw this recipe, I had high hopes. Fudge that tastes like Funfetti cake? Sign. Me. Up. 




Funfetti Fudge
Ingredients
  • 1 bag white chocolate chips
  • 7oz sweetened condensed milk
  • 1.5t vanilla extract
  • 1/4t almond extract
  • 3/4c rainbow sprinkles, divided
Directions
  1. Prep 8x8 pan with wax paper.
  2. Mix chips and milk into a bowl and microwave 2-3 min until the chocolate is almost melted.
  3. Stir in extracts and then a generous 1/2c of sprinkles. 
  4. Pour goo into the pan, smooth it out, and top it with the rest of the sprinkles. 
  5. Put in fridge, chill to set, and cut into small squares. 
Colorful? For sure. Tasty? Word. Cake-like? Not really. It just tasted like good vanilla fudge with crunchy sprinkles in it. I liked the flavor and the consistency, so while it's not Funfetti, I still consider it a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment