Thursday, December 8, 2011

Lofthouse Cookie Truffle Red Velvet Cupcakes

Why do people feel offended for me when I tell them I’m baking my own birthday cupcakes? I like to bake, and this way I know I’m getting something good. And these cupcakes are good, I mean like I-just-touched-a-Backstreet-Boy good. (I don’t know from experience, but I’m sure it’s pretty amazing. And just a heads up, I’m still interested if any of you want to help me work that out.)

As you may well know, I enjoy many things. I also enjoy putting together the things I enjoy to create an even MORE enjoyable thing. Two of my favorite sweets are red velvet cake and Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies. So what could be better than sticking one in the other?

Lofthouse Cookie Truffle Red Velvet Cupcakes

For details on how to make the Best. Birthday. Cupcakes. Ever. Visit Foodbeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment