Version 1 of this cookie bark was for chocolate lovers: milk choc. chips with Chips Ahoy!, Oreos and Nutter Butters. Version 2.0 is for those of us that enjoy vanilla.
I made this white chocolate bark for a beer tasting. I wanted to create a dessert that would still be strong enough to stand on its own but not so strong that it overwhelms the palate and affects the flavor of the beer.
Nabisco Cookie White Chocolate Bark
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 1 Teddy Graham GO PAK
- 1box (2.125oz) Barnum's Animal Crackers
- 1 to 1.5 cups mini Nilla wafers
- Prep a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Break up the Teddy Grahams, Animal Crackers and, mini Nilla wafers in to small pieces (but not crumbs) and combine in a bowl.
- Melt the chips and spread the white chocolate out over the wax paper.
- Sprinkle the cookies pieces over the white chocolate and press them down in to make sure they stick.
- Set in the freezer until firm, then break into chunks.
I preferred v. 2.0 of the bark. It's tasty and the flavors are there, but it is definitely not as intense at the chocolate version. And that means it's easy to eat more of it. I'll leave it up to you decide whether or not that's a good thing.