Friday, September 30, 2011

Chocolate Covered Sausage Bites

Sausage bites covered in chocolate have been on the agenda for a hot minute. But other things just seemed to pop up that interested me more, so they had been put on the back burner...until now.

Not much to say regarding these bite-sized bits of meat. So I'll just get to it.


Chocolate Covered Sausage Bites

Melt, coat, chill; you know the drill. (Do you like what I did there?)

Here's the verdict: stick with milk chocolate baking bark. I was told that it holds up better against the strong flavor of the sausage when compared to the white chocolate.

I say I was told this because I didn't actually try any. Well, that's kind of true and kind of not. I ate the chocolate off of the sausage (that's what she said) and tossed the meat itself. Yes, I'm a terrible and wasteful person. Judge me; I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment