Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chocolate Covered Andy Capp's Hot Fries

Andy Capp is a character from a British comic strip. I don't know why he has his own fries. I also don't know why I sometimes think he is the same person as Andy Griffith. 

While these questions of who he is and how his fries came to be his may, from time to time, plague my mind, I didn't let that stop me from covering said fries in chocolate. 

Not much else to say as is usually the case with most of my chocolate covered creations, so as Michael Bolton would say "Boys, let's get to it."


Chocolate Covered Andy Capp's Hot Fries

I'll just give you the Cliff Notes. Characters: Hot Fries (yes, they are HOT!) and baking bark. Plot: Melt bark. Coat fries. Chill until set. Major themes: Tastiness. Awesomeness. And the incompatibility of military heroism and love. Oh wait...this is baking, not Othello. Meh, two out of three ain't bad.

Both types of bark are great, as always; each type of chocolate bring a different flavor to and out of the hot fries. If you are looking for an alternative to these for people who are not so much into the cheez-i-ness, Hot Fries are the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment