Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Cupcakes

One thing people love almost as much as bacon is peanut butter. This was news to me, as, growing up, I was never a huge fan. Sure an occasional PB& J and BBQ chip sandwich (don't look at me like that) would cross my lips, but Peanut Butter desserts were out of the question...until recently.

Now, whenever I get the hankering to make a peanut butter-based dessert, I try to think of ways to cram in as much peanut butter as possible without just giving someone a jar and a spoon.  And with this recipe, I think I'm on my way: a chocolate peanut butter cupcake filled with a peanut butter truffle, topped with a peanut butter frosting and Reese's Pieces. Yup, that'll do.


For all the decadent details, visit Foodbeast

No comments:

Post a Comment