Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pretzel and Potato Chip Blondies

Due to a recent super-fun hairstyle change, a few people now refer to me as “Blondie.” This new nickname has only furthered circulating rumors that I am obsessed with baking: they greet me “Hey, Blondie!” and I think “Ooo blondies!” (Maybe if I go back to my original color, people will call me Brownie. Yes, these are the things I think about.)

Anydyejob, this inspired me to locate a faboosh blondie recipe tout de suite (that means right quick!). One easy Google search later and TA DAH: Smitten Kitchen’s “Infinitely Adaptable Blondies.” With my love of all things modifiable, you know I couldn’t pass this up.

And, of course, because my mom dropped me on my head when I was but a babe (I’m still a babe, just in a different way. OW!), I couldn’t resist adapting these blondies in a way near and dear to my heart: hello, pretzels and potato chips!

Oh! AND I used my off-the-chain Edge Brownie Pan. A+!


To get the sweet and salty details, visit Foodbeast!

1 comment:

  1. While I'm a firm believer that brunettes are sexier, this is the goddamn finest piece of blondie ass I have seen in all my years. Wowwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete