But for now, let's focus on the awesome that is Oatmeal Creme Pie Truffles.
Oatmeal Creme Pie Truffles
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- 1pkg Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies
- white chocolate baking bark
- Pulverize the pies in a food processor until crumby (crumby in a good way, that is).
- Add cream cheese and combine until blended.
- Using your 2t cookie scoop, create balls of pie/cheese goo and set on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Put in freezer to harden.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate bark, and coat those tasty bites of greatness. Then stick them back in the freezer to solidify the chocolate.
These were easier to make than the Star Crunch truffles, as they were already a pretty soft cookie. And, oh man, were they good. I'll have to do a back-to-back taste test to see which one I prefer (this or the Star Crunch), but right now they are neck and neck.