Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chocolate-covered Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips

Sometimes people need a hint of lime in their life. And sometimes they need that hint of lime to be covered in chocolate.

I had been thinking about adding tortilla chips on to my growing list of chocolate-covered concoctions, but I thought they might be a little blah. So when I went to visit the Lays web site for inspiration, I realized that I had options.
Hint of lime tortilla chips, duh! They are perfect for summer and a great way to add just a little zing to the chip hiding beneath the chocolate.


Here's the quicky (typo and it stays) and dirty version: Melt baking bark of choice (I used both), coat chips and chill until set.

Guess which I liked better! Aside from my bias towards all things white chocolate, I really do think the lime and the white chocolate were a better pairing. I have friends who would disagree, so as LeVar Burton would say, "...you don't have to take my word for it."

No comments:

Post a Comment