Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chocolate Covered Cheez-It Crackers

Once more with feeling! I can't get enough of covering things with chocolate. It brings joy to my life and my belly (most of the time).

I've always been more of a Better Cheddar fan myself, but they are hard to come by these days, so I figured Cheez-It crackers would do the job just fine. And they did.


Chocolate-covered Cheez-It Crackers: Melt the bark, covered the crackers, chill, consume.

Easy is as easy does. (I really desired to say something here like "Sounds like my college roommate!" but that is just such a lie. I blame my roommates for not being who-ers.) 

Although they were quite tasteful (as my buddy Lyssa would say), I think I would try to get a thinner chocolate coating on the Cheez-Its next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment