Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cool Whip Funfetti Whoopie Pies

“You can’t have a pie [whoopie or otherwise] without Cool Hwhip.” –Stewie Griffin

Have you been contemplating trying out a Whoopie Pie recipe only to be overwhelmed by the number of ingredients and the work involved? I have a solution and it looks a little something like this...



So here are your options:

A. Come visit me, and I shall bake some for you! Or save the gas money and…

B. Follow this quick and easy recipe.

Bunny trail: I tried to combine “quick and easy” to form a new word, but all I came up with was “queasy” and “easick.”  Yea, not what I’m going for. Anypie…

This recipe only has 6 ingredients: Funfetti cake mix, Cool Whip, eggs, nonpareils sprinkles, more cake mix and…more Cool Whip. I suppose that’s technically 4 ingredients, but the “more” cake mix and Cool Whip are kind of a separate entity.

Check out the full recipe on Foodbeast to see how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment