I told you I would be adding cereal to chocolate bark sometime soon. My favorite pancake mix-ins are white chocolate chips and Fruity Pebbles. So it only made sense to turn that into a portable option. I added in the Craisins because I really like the chewy element and the additional layer of fruitiness that they add to the bark.
Like all bark, the reward-to-effort level is high. Easy to make, and even easier to eat.
Fruity Pebbles Bark
- 1pkg white chocolate chips
- 1 to 1/2c Fruity Pebbles
- 1/3 to 1/2c Craisins
- Melt chocolate in microwave.
- Stir in 1/2 to 3/4c Fruity Pebbles.
- Spread out on wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Distribute and smash down remaining Pebbles and Craisins (cater the final amount to your preference).
- Chill in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Break apart and open your eyes to a whole new world of awesomeness.
Can you believe I have had friends that were Fruity Pebbles virgins? Before they met me, that is. If you cut me, I bleed Fruity Pebbles, so we know that didn't last long.
Anyawesome, this bark was GREAT! (By the way, spell check is trying to tell me that "anyawesome" is not a word. Whatever. It is now!) I really enjoyed the crunchy of the Pebbles against the chewy of the Craisins and the flavor combo the three ingredients created.
Next time: Cocoa Pebbles with something (I have a few ideas in mind, but don't want to commit quite yet).