A mouthful to both expel and consume. Anyawesome (See? It's totally a word)...oooooooh my goodneeeeeeeeeeeess. These were so goooooooood. (I'm singing this by the way. I sing-talk often...no wonder 511 can never understand what I'm saying.)
I need to adjust the ratio of everything so they actually stay together, but overall they were...well, see above.
Frito and Reese's Miniature Cups Cocoa Pebbles Treats
- 4c mini marshmallows
- 1T butter
- 4 1/2 to 5c Cocoa Pebbles
- 1 to 1 1/2c crushed Fritos
- 1 bag Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, chopped (not to be confused with minis!)
- Freeze the chopped PB cups if you have time. If not, meh.
- Melt butter and mallows in a pot over the stove.
- In the meantime, mix Pebbles, Fritos and Reese's in a biiiiiiig bowl. (Adjust Pebbles-to-Frito ratio to total 6 cups).
- Stir cereal mixture into mallows and then smash into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Cool, cut and consume.
I think I put in too much Frito without taking away enough cereal and the marshmallows couldn't hold it all together like my other batches of Pebbles treats. Regardless, they were tase-tee. Sweet and salty is always a winner. Chocolate and PB is always a winner. So as Charlie Sheen would say, and I think others would agree, this dessert was bi-winning.