Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chocolate Covered Combos

This is the fist time that I've ever actually purchased a bag of Combos. I wouldn't otherwise eat these things. Although I do enjoy a good pretzel, I'm not big on cheese. However, I AM big on things covered in chocolate. 

So as you might have guessed, I went with the cheese-filled Combos: not as tame as peanut butter, yet not as crazy as pizza. (Although both might be attempted in the future). 

Again, it's pretty darn simple. The only thing that changes in any of these recipes is what is being coated. But let's go through the motions anyway (sounds a lot like last night...).


Chocolate-Covered Combos

Ingredients
  • a bag of combos (you have a variety to choose from)
  • chocolate baking bark
Directions
  1. Melt the bark.
  2. Coat the combos.
  3. Chill out!
These were well received. Chocolate covered pretzels are always a winner; the cheese just gave it a little extra je ne sais quoi.  (Yes, I looked up how to spell that.)

3 comments:

  1. I want to be your friend. Then before you have a chance to realise I'm just using you for your culinary concoctions, I want to move in with you. AND NEVER EVER LEAVE.

    ReplyDelete