Saturday, April 23, 2011

Fruity Cocoa Pebbles Treats

Do you have a favorite cereal? Wait...do you have TWO favorite cereals? Why not combine them to make one awesome treat? That's what I did.

I can't say that these two are my favorite in general, but they are my top choice when making these kinds of treats. I wanted to make Fruity Pebbles Treats and Kyle wanted Cocoa Pebbles, so I made these as a compromise in the hopes that the end result would actually taste good. And it did.


Fruity Cocoa Pebbles Treats

Ingredients
  • 3c Fruity Pebbles
  • 3c Cocoa Pebbles
  • 1T butter
  • 4c mini marshmallows
Directions
  1. You know the drill. 
I would recommend that you measure out and mix the two cereals before adding them into the melted marshmallow to make sure that you get an even distribution of cereal in each square.

Yes, they were good. I could definitely pick out both flavors. They melded well. This is opening doors to a number of different variations. I could even put in as many as three or, dare I even contemplate it, FOUR cereals. Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment