Monday, October 18, 2010

Who Put the Dip in the Dip Duh Dip Duh Dip?

It was me!

My folks had themselves a p-a-r-t-y on Saturday night, so I went up to visit. Beforehand, my ma and I made some tasty treats. One of them was this SUPER easy (I used to date a guy like that) Nutella Cream Cheese Dip. It was so easy to make that if I called it a Nutella Cream Cheese Milk Dip, you would know all the ingredients.

Please, please, please tell me you have experienced Nutella. It's a chocolate hazelnut spread that you'll often see equated to PB. Oh man, it's good. Like eat it directly out of the jar good.


Nutella Cream Cheese Dip
Ingredients
  • 1/2c Nutella
  • 1/2c cream cheese, room temp
  • 1/3 to 1/2c milk (depending on how thin you want it)
Directions
  1. Cream together Nutella and cream cheese until no white streaks are left.
  2. Beat in milk until creamy (a few minutes). Like I mentioned, you can keep adding as you see fit.
  3. Let is chill. (But you'll want to take it out to give it time to warm up a bit so it's easier to spread.)
It goes great with apples. I threw some mallows and pretzels out there, too (as you can see). It turned out great and was a hit at the party.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo there! Nice recpe: it sounds tasty =)
    Between ricotta cheese and Phliladelphia, which one could be better forthat dip in your opinion? Many thanks.
    Greetings from Italy (the born-country of Nutella=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Philadelphia cream cheese. It will blend in better for a smoother consistency.

    ReplyDelete