My folks had themselves a p-a-r-t-y on Saturday night, so I went up to visit. Beforehand, my ma and I made some tasty treats. One of them was this SUPER easy (I used to date a guy like that) Nutella Cream Cheese Dip. It was so easy to make that if I called it a Nutella Cream Cheese Milk Dip, you would know all the ingredients.
Please, please, please tell me you have experienced Nutella. It's a chocolate hazelnut spread that you'll often see equated to PB. Oh man, it's good. Like eat it directly out of the jar good.
Nutella Cream Cheese DipIngredients
- 1/2c Nutella
- 1/2c cream cheese, room temp
- 1/3 to 1/2c milk (depending on how thin you want it)
- Cream together Nutella and cream cheese until no white streaks are left.
- Beat in milk until creamy (a few minutes). Like I mentioned, you can keep adding as you see fit.
- Let is chill. (But you'll want to take it out to give it time to warm up a bit so it's easier to spread.)