My mother has been making these peanut bars for years. They are always a hit. I had a super fun jewelry party earlier in the month, and I knew these bars would be perfect for this occasion.
- 1pkg. Reese's Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I used fat free)
- 1 jar lightly salted peanuts
- 1 bag mini-marshmallows
- Grease 9x13 baking dish with shortening (bottom and sides).
- Evenly spread half of the peanuts in to the bottom on the dish.
- Melt the pb chips and the sc milk in the microwave and mix.
- Add bag of mallows to melted chips and mix.
- Spread mallow mixture over peanuts in the baking dish.
- Top with remaining peanuts (you'll probably have to push them down into the mallow mix).
- Chill in refrigerator and cut into small pieces; these things are decadent!