I used blueberry pie filling for the topping, but didn't put the topping on myself as I didn't want the cheesecakes to get soggy. So the pic below does not include the topping.
Mini-Cheesecake Bites (from Big Oven)
- 1 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8 c sugar
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese (I used the 1/3 fat kind)
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 can pie filling any flavor
- Line mini muffin pan with mini muffin cups.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter.
- Add 1t crumb mix to each cup.
- Firmly press down in cup to pack the crumbs.
- Combine cream cheese, vanilla, eggs, and sugar. Mix well.
- Add 1T of cream cheese mixture to each cup.
- Bake 14 minutes at 350.
- Top with a dollop of pie filling flavor of your choice.
- Cool at least one hour prior to serving.