- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Angel Food Cake Mix
- 10 oz frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (3 oz) pkg strawberry gelatin (I used sugar-free!)
- 1c boiling water (my water was sugar-free, too)
- 8 oz Cool Whip (I used Cool Whip Free)
- Bake and cool cake as directed (or shoot, just buy one from the store) and cut in to 1 inch pieces.
- Drain thawed strawberries, reserving juice. Combine gelatin and boiling water in small bowl. Stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add enough water to strawberry juice to measure 1 cup; stir into gelatin. Refrigerate until gelatin is slightly thickened. Beat gelatin until foamy.
- Fold together whipped topping, gelatin and strawberries.
- Alternate layers of cake cubes and strawberry mixture into 10-inch tube pan. Press lightly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours. Unmold cake onto serving plate. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Oh! This really isn't bad for you either. I cut it into 16 slices and each slice is only 3 points according to Weight Watchers. Good times.