Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cookie Dough Truffles


I don't often reprise my recipes. I love to try new things, but I also love my husband. And he LOVES Cookie Dough Truffles. So I make them once every couple of months. The cookie dough recipe is the same used for the Cookie Dough Brownies that I've made. The only difference with the truffles is you roll the dough into balls and cover them with chocolate. (I use baking bark.)

They are tasty tasty tasty. And QUITE decadent. You probably don't want to eat more than one at a time.

You can find the recipe here.

I don't add nuts, but I do everything else the same. Now this makes a LOT of dough, so I used to halve the recipe, but that left me with a half can of condensed milk. So now I just make the dough and make a few truffles at a time, freezing the rest of the dough for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment