Frosted Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast Crunch TreatsIngredients
- 2c each Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, Chocolate Toast Crunch, and Frosted Toast Crunch
- 10oz (one regular-sized bag) Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4c (half stick) butter
- Grease 9x13 pan with shortening.
- In large bowl, toss together cereal until mixed.
- In large pot, melt butter on medium heat on stove, add in mallows and stir occasionally until melted.
- Pour cereal into pot, remove from heat and stir until cereal is evenly coated with mallow goo.
- Working quickly, transfer cereal mallow mixture to 9x13 pan and press down evenly.
- Let cool and slice into 24 to 32 squares.
I think the other iterations of Cinnamon Toast Crunch would be majorly elevated with the addition of "Cinnamon" in front of their names, so mixing them all together like this gets a thumbs up from me.